The Adams

Monday, September 20, 2010

*Crafts*

My cousin wanted to see the crafts I have been getting into lately... so, here they are.  My friend, Tanya, took me to Wood Connection one day and I have been addicted since... If you haven't been there you should definitely check it out. 

11 comments:

  1. I love the turkey! I also have the bats, I'll email mine to you tonight :) I love the pictures on the blockes, I just helped a friend do a super saturday and that was one of the crafts, looks easy to wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I need some lessons! I want to do the picture ones, especially. Did you just Mod Podge pictures on wood? I love all of the things you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    A Super Saturday? What is that?

    The picture ones are so easy! I just did wood glue on the back of the photo and you are suppose to mod podge the top but I haven't done that part yet... I love crafting. It is such a fun relazing thing and it helps to decorate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! We definitely need to do some crafts together :) And you need to show me this Wood Connection place, I've never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one was me, btw. I dunno why it only says "C"....
    ~Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. a super Saturday is where the woman of a ward will get together and do crafts and will normally have lunch. There's way fun!
    You know that on the picture blocks if you take a rough roller and put the mod podge on then it will give it a textured look?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I figured the C was you Cass... And yes, lets go! You will love it, I am sure. It is an addicting place!
    Oh, that sounds fun. Usally a few friends get together and we craft and the guys hang out and we do dinner. It is fun! Yeah, I just think I like the smooth look for now... I have the rollers and stuff, I just have yet to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A place you must go and check out!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ciege.. you been going like cray on the whole bolg thing! Good job! When did you do the Christmas Tree?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to e-mail my cousin my craft picturs and then decided I would just post them and then I wanted to write about preschool. I am thinking if I keep this up I will make a book of the blog year by year kinda like a scrapbook thing. We will see :)
    I did them over the weekend. I bought them to take when I went with Nick.

    ReplyDelete