This week is "All About Me Week" and they drew pictures of themselves yesterday. He decided to draw hair all around the head, I am not sure why, but he also did black hair instead of yellow so it would be like his daddy's. Little does he know that daddy actually has yellow hair just like him!
He has also started writing letters in the last week. How did so much change so fast? He can write almost his name- he has a little trouble with the J still. So far, he has mastered A, D, E, F, I, L, almost N (they end up backwards most of the time), O, P, Q, S and T.
![]() |


Haha, cute! And I used to draw hair all the way around like that too ;) I think its because I was trying to show that the hair goes around the back of my head, but couldn't quite figure out how to draw that!
ReplyDelete~Cass
Well, he has short hair, so at least you had a good reason. I'm not sure what his is :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!! He is growing up way to fast!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mommy - xoxo
Too cute, who knew he was such an artist! I love that he likes to be like his daddy.
ReplyDeleteomg what a cutie!!!! i love the part about his hair color hehe! what a doll!
ReplyDelete