The Adams

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

I can't believe that October has already come and gone.  I was so anxious to get my Halloween decorations up and now it is already time to put them away.  It never seizes to amaze me how quickly time continues to go by.  It seems the older I get the faster it goes... and I think having a child only makes it go by that much faster. 


We had such a fun month, particularly focusing on Halloween.  I did a cooking class at Thanksgiving Point with Jason where we made all fun little halloweenish goodies.  Then we went to Red Butte Gardens for the Garden After Dark activity.  We did the witches breakfast at Gardners Village and we did a little corn maze/pumpkin patch at Wheeler Farm.  We wen ton the Saturday it was down pouring so we didn't get to stay as long as we liked, but the kids didn't seem to mind the wetaher.  We also went to the storytime/parade at the Murray Library and Jason had his preschool class party.  We carved pumpkins with the family... and of course we did some trick-or-treating on "Halloween."


Jason dressed up as a boxer this year and I gave him a black eye ;0)  Halloween is truly a kids holiday (although, I have to admit that I throughly enjoy it too) and it is so much fun watching him enjoy it so much!! 


I have a ton of pictures from all of the fun stuff we did, so I will only post a few of my favorites.

Pumpkin Patch

Decorating Pumpkins with Grandma

Jason and Daddy

The boxer and the kitty

my boys!

cute cousins

the dragon pumpkin we made together

the kids spider candy holders

family pumpkin carving



mine and nick's pumpkins




On a more sober note, one of our friends lost his father this month and it was just a reminder of how precious life is and how it can be taken from us at any time.  With that being said, I just want the people in my life, my family and friends, to know how much I love them and how grateful I am for each and everyone one of you and what you bring into my life!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment