The Adams

Monday, October 11, 2010

More Crafts

I made these for my mother-in-law for her birthday so I thought I would post them. 

I am thinking about making them for myself now :)

basic christmas plaque

photo blocks compared to the plaques I made for my house- I think I like these a little more cause you don't need a stand for them

this is one of my favorites... i love the pumpkins!

this is on glass, i just have it in jason's room so the blue shows through instead of white (or whatever other color)

3 comments:

  1. SO cute, I love your crafts. You need to come over and teach me how to do some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, we need to have a craft night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's do it! We could do dinner and a craft... I was just telling Mollie that too :) It would be fun!!

    ReplyDelete