Nick said I could pick the name this time with his approval (I think I wrote a little about this in my last post), so I have decided on Blake. We are going to go with Ken as a middle name, which is Nick's dad's name. I named Jason after my grandpa, who was like my father figure growing up. I was going to go with Jane as the middle name had he been a girl, to honor my grandma, but it didn't work out--- Sorry Grandma!
It is crazy how well you can see them and how big they look considering how small they really are still (he weighs about 2 ounces right now).
Here are a few of my favorites.
| All stretched out... Loungin' |
| He is definitley a boy! |
| Looking right at the "camera" |
| I like this one cause you can see his little toes :) |
| His little hand |
I'm so happy for you! Thank you for posting them for me :) I love being able to see his spine, it's so cute..
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete