I had a big post written about this and for some reason when it went it post it showed an error and didn't save any drafts. Grrrr!! So, we will try again but in a shorter version.
Saturday we went to Fetal Fotos for our gender determination. We were "suppose" to wait until Wednesday, when I will be exactly 15 weeks, but if you know me at all you know how extremely impatient I am. The time has gone pretty fast so far, but at the same time I feel like I have been pregnant forever already now.
One of the main reasons I wanted to go to Fetal Fotos (besides being impatient) is I wanted to be able to take Jason and I won't be able to do that at my Ob ultrasound that is scheduled at the beginning of November. Jason was a sweetheart and told me not to worry that the ultrasound wouldn't hurt and it would just tickle a little bit. When it was over he even said, "I told you it wouldn't hurt." He also held my hand the whole time and I think I watched him more than I did the actual ultrasound (I guess that is why they give you a DVD, right?).
He was not really convinced it was a boy at first, he kept telling us it was still going to come out a girl and he could call it whatever he wanted, but after a weekend and our shopping adventure today, I think he is finally in the boy mode. He wanted to buy him lots of toys, but happily settled on a black hat- since he has a black hat- as well a couple of dinosaur outfits.
Blake (yes, I think we have officially settled on this name) is a very active little guy. He was stretching today and kicking and moving non-stop. Hopefully he slows down a little, or at least decides to sleep when I do (wishful thinking) or I may be having some sleepless nights coming up here pretty soon.
I was going to upload a picture of Blake, however, I truly think all ultrasound pictures look the same, so I am going to post what we got him today instead :)
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want to see at least one ultrasound picture of him, please!!
ReplyDelete